Control Analytics, Inc. Capabilities Statement
Control Analytics is a systems integrator specializing in Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS), SCR Systems, Ambient Air Systems, Process Analytical Systems, Custom Sample System Design, System Upgrades and Analyzer Shelter integration/design.
Since 1990, we have been an industry leader in supplying analyzer systems, shelters and components. We specialize in integration and engineering, design, and procurement. Our trained technicians will perform on site startup and commissioning as well as emergency response and contract service. System operation and component training is available at our facility or at your location.
Our Applicable Standards and Markets include:
• US EPS Part 60 and Part 75 Compliance
• Subpart Ja Refinery systems
• Quad J Engine Testing Systems
• NESHAPS Compliance CEMs
• Cement and Utility MACT Compliance CEMs
• Natural Gas Monitoring
Our facility includes a 23,000 square foot shop floor utilized for custom integration and system assembly. We also have a Comprehensive Factory Acceptance Test Facility for System Checkout.
• Extractive CEM Systems – wet and dry basis
• Dilution CEM Systems
• Wet Basis FTIR Systems
• SCR NOx Monitoring Systems
• Total Sulfur, Total Reduced Sulfur and H2S Monitoring Systems
• Natural Gas Custody Transfer Systems
• Process Gas Chromatography and Sample Systems
• Transportable Measurement Systems
• Engine Emission Monitoring Systems
• Hazardous Area Analyzer Shelters and Systems
In addition, we offer a range of products and services ranging from complete new processing systems to parts or components for pre-existing units, stocking over 4000 OEM replacement items. Capabilities include designing, building and installing systems custom-tailored to your facility’s needs.
Satisfied clients have included names well-known in the global marketplace, including American Electric Power, Valero Energy, Marathon Refining, First Energy/West Penn Power, Cinergy, United States Steel Corp., Duke Power, Husky Refining, Exxon Mobile, DuPont, Westlake Chemicals, Detroit Edison, Babcock Wilcox, Shaw Stone and Webster, Fluor, Babcock Power and many more.